The TLU offers a variety of workshops and seminars throughout the academic year. We realise, once classes start, that it can be difficult to find the time to attend workshops and seminars that you might be interested in.
After some consideration, the TLU has identified three separate timings for workshops and seminars that it felt you might be able to avail of during the academic year. Don't worry if you can't make them all but there should be at least one that fits in with your busy schedule.
Start of Academic Year
- Tús Maith Seminar Series - Concluded for 2022/23
- Enhancement Themes - Thinking About Assessment Seminar Series - Concluded for 2020/21
- Breakfast Seminar Series
- Food for Thought Seminar Series
- Innovation and Enterprise Month Events - Concluded for 2020/21
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Programme - Concluded for 2020/21
- Conversations on Teaching & Learning Seminar Series - From 15 May to 12 June 2023
Our 'Being a Better Coach & Mentor Seminar Series' runs throughout the Academic Year and includes 10 Coaching and Mentoring related CPD opportunities for the Academic Year 2022/23
- Being a Better Coach & Mentor Series - Semesters 1 & 2 2022/23
National Seminar Series
The National Seminar Series, sponsored by the National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, run throughout the year and are regularly offered by the Teaching and Learning Unit as part of our various seminar events. Below we bring these together in one place for your convenience.
- National Seminar Series - Ongoing
Alternatively, you can request a customised workshop - we are available, upon request, to facilitate customised workshops for teaching teams, departments, schools and faculty on all aspects of teaching and learning, including:
- Teaching Strategies
- Assessment & Feedback
- Enhancing Student Engagement
- Curriculum Design & Enhancement
So please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be delighted to offer some support.