The TLU offers a variety of workshops and seminars throughout the academic year. We realise, once classes start, that it can be difficult to find the time to attend workshops and seminars that you might be interested in.
After some consideration, the TLU has identified three separate timings for workshops and seminars that it felt you might be able to avail of during the academic year. Don't worry if you can't make them all but there should be at least one that fits in with your busy schedule.
Start of Academic Year
- Breakfast Seminar Series - Now Concluded for Semester 1 - 2018/19
- Food for Thought Seminar Series - Now Concluded for Semester 1 - 2018/19
- Innovation Week Workshops - Now Concluded for Semester 2 - 2018/19
- Conversations on Teaching & Learning Seminar Series - Now Concluded for Semester 2 - 2018/19
Alternatively, you can request a customised workshop - we are available, upon request, to facilitate customised workshops for teaching teams, departments, schools and faculty on all aspects of teaching and learning, including:
- Teaching Strategies
- Assessment & Feedback
- Enhancing Student Engagement
- Curriculum Design & Enhancement
So please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be delighted to offer some support.