The Core HR Portal is used to:
- Access personal information such as payslips and expense remittances
- Book annual leave and view balances
- Apply for internally recruited positions etc.
- Add and update certain information directly to the HR database e.g. Educational qualifications..
How do I access Core?
Core can be accessed both from within the Institute and also off campus.
To access Core HR:
- If you are within the institute, go to the MTU staff portal page and click on Core HR.
- If you are off campus, go to Staff Gateway, login and click on Core Self Service.
How do I login?
To log in to CORE you will need your staff number and a password. This password is different to your password to access email .To request a password from the system enter your five digit staff number (without the leading RSS…) and click on Forgot password.
You will be prompted to provide some credentials for validation. Once authenticated, an automated email with a temporary password will be sent to your MTU staff email account. Please note that it can take up to 10 minutes to receive this email. It is important to follow the instructions in the email and reset your password (min length four characters/max. eight and must contain at least one number).
When you have finished, click Logout.