Business & Humanities
- Management & Enterprise
- Marketing & International Business
- Organisation & Professional Development
- Aileen Cotter
- Dr Rose Leahy
- Michele McManus
- Nollaig O’Sullivan
- Mary Oldham
Identify an established case study author who will deliver a workshop on writing short cases appropriate for in class discussion.
- A workshop was delivered by Professor Thomas Cooney, DIT.
- The workshop enabled participants to understand the techniques required for writing short cases.
- The breakout session after the workshop identified the willingness of staff members to collaborate in case study writing.
- Participants are keen to use Irish cases to enhance teaching and learning.