CIT provides a virtual private network (VPN) service to staff whereby staff can log in and access CIT IT services from home or when travelling.
To access the VPN service:
- Go directly to http://webvpn.cit.ie
- Go to the Staff Portal http://www.cit.ie/gateway and click on the Web VPN link
- Login to the CIT Staff Gateway (http://gateway.cit.ie) and click the Web VPN button in the Staff Services column.
Select your group from the drop-down menu (e.g. CIT-Staff), then log in using your staff username (in the format email@example.com) and password, as you would to log in to your staff email or to to your CIT network account.
Once you have logged in, you will see links to:
- CIT Web Applications such as Core HR & Payroll, Gateway documents, Library databases, CIT Email, etc.
- Your Home Directory, i.e. your H:Drive